2 c. shredded mozzarella
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. ricotta
1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
1/4 c. pizza sauce or marinara
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Make dip: In a large bowl combine mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt. Stir to combine.
2. Halve biscuits and roll into balls. Place in skillet in a ring. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits.
3. Place dip inside of ring and spoon over marinara. Top with remaining 3/4 cups mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon Parmesan all over.
4. Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 30 minutes. (Brush biscuits with more olive oil halfway through if necessary.)
5. Blot any grease from pepperoni (or don’t!), let cool 10 minutes, then serve.